Occurred on September 27, 2019 / General Santos City, Philippines
Info from Licensor: "Our school was having an activity called SciMathFare and they planned that each group must have a booth. As science students, we applied some experiments, including one with butane. My friend accidentally fired up the match stick early and the vapor ignited."
Contact email@example.com to license this or any ViralHog video.
Make money from your videos! Submit footage here: https://goo.gl/yejGkm
Subscribe, Like, or Follow ViralHog: